Charts Investment Management Service Ltd was established in 1985 and is licensed and regulated as an Investment Services provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
In 2010 Medifin Holding Limited, the holding company of MeDirect, acquired a 65% shareholding in Charts in order to expand both entities’ client portfolios through synergies and to benefit from shared resources. Subsequently, in 2015, it completed the purchase of the remaining 35% shares in Charts, with the aim of integrating Charts’ market leading corporate broking services with the capabilities housed within the business unit of MeDirect, alongside the alignment of Charts traditional wealth management offering with MeDirect’s leading automated investment platform.
In 2016, the parent company Medifin Holding Limited was changed to MDB Group Limited.
Charts offers advisory and discretionary investment services using various instruments, such as stocks, funds and bonds, listed on local and international exchanges. In addition, Charts provides corporate broking services to local and international companies.
(+356) 2557 4400
Mon - Fri 8.00am to 5.00pm
Charts Investment Management Service Ltd
The Centre, Tigné Point
Sliema, TPO 0001, Malta
The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice nor do they commit Charts Investment Services Ltd to any obligation whatsoever. Charts Investment Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site. Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.